Mebuki The Animation (2024)

雌吹 THE ANIMATION

Poiché desideriamo proteggere i nostri visitatori e membri da qualsiasi sorpresa spiacevole e poiché la tutela dei minori è una questione di grande importanza per noi, l’impostazione di base di aniSearch per qualsiasi delle sue pagine è «Safe for Work.» I membri registrati possono cambiare questa impostazione utilizzando la loro gestione del profilo e quindi disabilitare questo avviso per il proprio account.

Qualsiasi contenuto e materiale esplicito è accessibile solo ai membri che hanno superato con successo il processo di verifica dell’età e ci hanno quindi dimostrato di avere 18 anni o più. Questa verifica dell’età può essere acquisita in uno dei due modi: puoi utilizzare la seguente pagina per richiedere una verifica gratuita, ma manuale, oppure puoi acquisirla automaticamente acquistando uno dei nostri piani Premium Membership (Paypal).

Inglese Reviews – Mebuki The Animation

Questo topic contiene sia recensioni brevi che più lunghe sul Anime «Mebuki The Animation» e non è assolutamente il posto giusto per discussioni generali! Ogni post deve essere una recensione autonoma che hai scritto tu stesso. Ogni recensione dovrebbe coprire alcuni aspetti fondamentali: trama, personaggi e avere una conclusione personale. Sentiti libero di commentare le recensioni esistenti usando la funzione di commento.
  •  
  • Story
  • Visuals
  • Characters
  • Audio
  • Eroticism
It's about a streamer who gets drugged at a fan meeting and is then raped. It's simple and a classic drug-induced rape hentai.

Recommendation
The hentai has simple but good animations and if you watch vanilla-like rape hentai, then this is probably the right one. Even if this isn't for you, the "plot" is just vanilla and fairly well presented, which makes it still enjoyable.

Genre: drugs, soft-rape, vanilla, big opai, creampie, ...
Artstyle: It's not very detailed. Lots of sweat and bodies are shiny (as is Pink Pineapple).

Story
Love-chan is a streamer who wants to hold a fan meeting to celebrate her 30k subscribers. Despite being dissuaded by her friend, she organizes a karaoke night with fans. After some partying and some alcohol, Love-chan doesn't seem to be feeling so well anymore and a fan offers to take her home. She accepts the offer, but after a while she wakes up in a love hotel with this man.
Love-chan is no longer sane and reveals that he apparently put something in her drink that caused this condition. He sleeps with her, even though she states several times that she doesn't want to.
The story itself is coherent and logical. However, I don't see much potential as to how it should continue: Either the scene will continue until the end of the evening, he will blackmail it, for example via pictures, or he will do the same with other streamers. However, this is probably not that interesting in the long term.

Visuals
The rtstyle is like Pink Pineapple, but the animations are smoother (it's a hentai by pink pink pineapple, but it's not thier worst job). The amount of body fluids is in the green range, except for shit, which in my opinion they have way too much of. The animations are logical, even if the breast size varies slightly from shot to shot. Eroticism and ecstasy are actually well represented and not extremely exaggerated.

But it's definitely not enough to make you feel connected to the characters.

Characters
The dudes basically have no personality except that they like Love-chan. The "antagonist" seems to have slightly sadistic tendencies and is somewhat obsessed with her, but that's only minimal. Love-chan is naive, very happy, open and extroverted. She's also a bit stupid because she was actually drugged... Don't trust people who are obviously obsessed with you.

Audio
I have nothing to complain about here. Music does the job, sound effects are few but you don't really need many, voice acting is good too and there's not really anything else to note. Of course, none of this is a masterpiece, but it's more than enough.

Eroticism
It's vanilla and erotically appealing. There is an erotic structure. My problem here is that it's boring. He drugged her, kidnapped her and raped her, but it didn't go beyond vanilla... The "plot" couldn't be any softer. There is your limit? After fingers and vaginal intercourse? That doesn't fit in my opinion. She also behaves anti-socially and sees her as a nonsense, but there is the limit?
Of course vanilla is nice too, but come on...
Ultima modifica del post risale al 11.05.2024 03:28.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Valutare
  • Segnalibro
  • Preferito

Valutazioni

Valutazione generale
La mia valutazione
Valore calcolato2.50 = 50%Toplist#8912

Statistiche dei membri

Valutazioni recenti

Collaboratori Top

Sondaggi recenti

Personalized lists

Discord

Condividi

Ti piace aiutare gli altri a trovare un anime che stanno cercando o informare altri su anime? Se è così, ti consigliamo di aggiungere ai tuoi post un link alla rispettiva pagina anime qui su aniSearch. In questo modo non solo rendi molto più facile per il destinatario del tuo post trovare ciò di cui stai parlando, ma gli offri anche una pletora di dettagli sull’anime!
aniSearch.it utilizza i propri cookie solo per scopi tecnici, non raccoglie né trasferisce dati personali dell’utente a sua insaputa.