Konomi ja Nai kedo: Mukatsuku Ane to Aishou Batsugun Ecchi (2024)

好みじゃないけど-ムカつく姉と相性抜群エッチ-

Poiché desideriamo proteggere i nostri visitatori e membri da qualsiasi sorpresa spiacevole e poiché la tutela dei minori è una questione di grande importanza per noi, l’impostazione di base di aniSearch per qualsiasi delle sue pagine è «Safe for Work.» I membri registrati possono cambiare questa impostazione utilizzando la loro gestione del profilo e quindi disabilitare questo avviso per il proprio account.

Qualsiasi contenuto e materiale esplicito è accessibile solo ai membri che hanno superato con successo il processo di verifica dell’età e ci hanno quindi dimostrato di avere 18 anni o più. Questa verifica dell’età può essere acquisita in uno dei due modi: puoi utilizzare la seguente pagina per richiedere una verifica gratuita, ma manuale, oppure puoi acquisirla automaticamente acquistando uno dei nostri piani Premium Membership (Paypal).

Inglese Reviews – Konomi ja Nai kedo: Mukatsuku Ane to Aishou Batsugun Ecchi

Questo topic contiene sia recensioni brevi che più lunghe sul Anime «Konomi ja Nai kedo: Mukatsuku Ane to Aishou Batsugun Ecchi» e non è assolutamente il posto giusto per discussioni generali! Ogni post deve essere una recensione autonoma che hai scritto tu stesso. Ogni recensione dovrebbe coprire alcuni aspetti fondamentali: trama, personaggi e avere una conclusione personale. Sentiti libero di commentare le recensioni esistenti usando la funzione di commento.
  •  
  • Story
  • Visuals
  • Characters
  • Audio
  • Eroticism
Kyouya and Ritsuki are siblings and can’t get along at all. But that was not always so. The two used to like each other, but that ended with Kyouya’s rebellious phase. Since then, every conversation has ended in an argument. But one rainy day they realize that they find each other quite sexually attractive.

Story
The story is nothing special: two siblings who don't quite get along, one day the sister comes home after a pouring rain with soaked clothes and sees her half-naked brother there. They both find each other attractive and one thing leads to another.
But the implementation is better than expected, as we can understand the actions a little better through the insight into the world of thoughts.

Visuals
The animation style is shiny and rough. I don't like that but it's quite popular. The animation transitions are fluid and the movements are smooth.
I find the line thickness remarkable. Either the lines are super thick, thin or non-existent. In addition, it looks as if the line thickness remains constant in each scene, despite a change in position. I think that's really cool.
There are hardly any visual effects (there aren't any), but the "plot" and the fluids aren't entirely logical. The animations themselves are logical, even if Ritsuki somehow slides backwards while sliding forward across the floor, Ritsukis blouse moves slightly too much in one scene and "body fluids" can be seen flying in one scene, but after that flight time is simply gone. But all of it is forgivable and does not destroy the experience.

Art style
Animation
Effects
Logic
4/5 Stars
3/5 Stars
4/5 Stars
3/5 Stars

Audio
The dialogue seems quite natural, even though I expected the dialogue to seem very artificial. The voice actors did a good job. Although Ritsuki sounds a bit too energetic for me and Kyouya a bit monotonous.
The music is appropriate and fills the voids well. Of course it's not music that stays in your ear, but it doesn't have to be.
The sounds fit, but it's also hard to screw up with a hentai like that.

Dialogue
Voice actingMusicSounds
4/5 Stars
4/5 Stars
3/5 Stars
4/5 Stars

Characters
They actually seem to have a personality. So far we don't know much more than that they don't like each other and what they share in their minds, but if the hentai gets a sequel, it could be interesting.
The two friends from the MCs seem like NPCs, but they are also unimportant.

"Plot" / Eroticism
It's vanilla with incest mixed in. Other possible categories would be: creampie, school girl (School doesn't play a big role), massage, foot job (for a very short time), softcore and big opai (but normal for hentai)
The "Plot" is simple... It's just vanilla. It involves the ejection of bodily fluids from both parties and the act itself is linear. Nothing special and it does not have to be. Something “normal” is nice to see sometimes.

Recommendation
If you just want to watch a short vanilla hentai without encountering anything more extreme, I can definitely recommend this one. Story, visuals, audio and "plot" are definitely more than enough to good for a standard hentai.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Valutare
  • Segnalibro
  • Preferito

Valutazioni

Valutazione generale
La mia valutazione
Valore calcolato3.00 = 60%Toplist#6586

Statistiche dei membri

Valutazioni recenti

Collaboratori Top

Sondaggi recenti

Personalized lists

Discord

Condividi

Ti piace aiutare gli altri a trovare un anime che stanno cercando o informare altri su anime? Se è così, ti consigliamo di aggiungere ai tuoi post un link alla rispettiva pagina anime qui su aniSearch. In questo modo non solo rendi molto più facile per il destinatario del tuo post trovare ciò di cui stai parlando, ma gli offri anche una pletora di dettagli sull’anime!
aniSearch.it utilizza i propri cookie solo per scopi tecnici, non raccoglie né trasferisce dati personali dell’utente a sua insaputa.